We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At only 20 years old, Léa is full of talents! A graduate in interactive design, this young illustrator shares her great DIY ideas on her blog, Become a dinosaur. A melting pot blog on which she shares her culinary explorations as well as snapshots of her expat life in Stockholm. Today, we find it for a cardboard trophy tutorial, great for a child's room or for twisting too serious a decoration.
Equipment- fairly thick cardboard like moving cardboard - colored sheets for romantic greenery (here 120g) - scotch tape - strong glue - news: 739781 cutter - scissors (if you have pinking scissors, it's is even better to give an effect to the leaves) - a marker or a thick black marker - a pencil or something to scribble on your cardboard - a ruler - a string
Steps1. Using your ruler, start tracing the profile of your animal. Do it in duplicate to have the two sides identical. On one of them, add rectangles of the same height to give depth to your friend. Do not forget to add small tabs at strategic locations (see photo) to be able to assemble everything. Also draw small ears and the antlers of the deer, keeping a small tab at the bottom of each element. Draw lines in the places provided for the ears and antlers as well as details such as eyes, mouth, etc.
2. Once you have cut out all the elements, pass a light stroke of the news: 739781 cutter on the lines to be folded (this will make it easier to bend the tabs).
3. Once you have marked the folds of our deer, take the tape and glue. Coat the strips with glue and then assemble the two parts of the head. Do not hesitate to consolidate with tape once the glue is dry.
4. Using the actu: 739781 cutter, cut notches in the places provided for the ears and antlers. You just have to slide the elements into the notches and glue the tabs inside the head. As before, do not hesitate to reinforce with scotch tape. Hop hop hop, sir or madam deer is starting to take shape!
5. With the marker, trace the details like the eyes, the mouth, the inside of the ears ... You can also make tattoos, hair, a goatee, you are the artist!
6. To make the romantic greenery of our deer cut out leaves in one or more shades of green. "I cut them with a notching chisel to give a" leaf "effect. Well, I don't know how many I cut, but I did all of this in front of a series, so time passed quickly!"
7. Once all the leaves have been cut, all you have to do is stick them on the support of the deer, starting with the edges.
8. Then fill the support inwards. For the last layer, hide the tips of the leaves under the deer's head.
9. Last step, tape a small piece of string to the back of your support so that you can hang it on the wall.
FinallyAnd there you have it, a beautiful trophy all content in the living room! "I loved making this DIY, I even made two, a deer version and a unicorn version."
Thanks to Léa for her creation! Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your trophies on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!